- Store your art jewelry only in a cool, dry place.
- Store it in an air tight container to slow down the tarnishing process.
- Keep away from direct sun exposure when unused.
- Do not soak in water for long periods of time.
- Dry thoroughly immediately after cleaning it.
- Always take off your artisan jewelry before shower, swim or workout, and before bed.
- Do not use commercial cleaners that requires dipping. This may remove the artistic coloring on the metal. A cleaning cloth/pad made for silver may be used to restore the shine.
- It is advisable to remove copper/brass/silver/gold jewelry before entering chlorinated or salt-water swimming pools/jacuzzis and before carrying out activities where metal and stone may come into contact with chemicals. Sand and hard labor may leave unwanted scratches on the surface of your prized jewelry, especially on rings.
Handling Your Art Jewelry
- Please handle your Popnicute Jewelry with the same care you would handle a piece of art.
- Do not bend or fix your jewelry without a proper tool or knowledge. Contact me if your Popnicute Jewelry is accidentally misshapen for a possible repair.
- For rigid cuffs and bangles, do not repeatedly adjust the size as this action may result in broken jewelry due to the metal being overworked. Adjust it once or twice to fit your wrist and keep it so.
- If you have any questions regarding the safe handling of your Popnicute Jewelry, don’t hesitate to drop me an email.
Copper/brass/silver jewelry may leave a green/black residue on the skin when it oxidizes.
Chemicals in soaps, lotions and other skincare/haircare products, along with the natural acids released as we sweat, can cause copper and silver jewelry to oxidize and leave smudges on our skin. But do not be alarmed; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth or with mild soap and water. It is a non-toxic chemical reaction caused by the acidity level in your sweat.
The more balanced your Ph is, the less likely it is for your skin turning color.
If you notice a rash developing, stop using your jewelry immediately and see your doctor about a possible allergic reaction to certain metals.
Popnicute Jewelry does not assume any responsibility for any allergic reaction. Please know your body before purchasing art jewelry. Make yourself familiar with our Return Policy.