Earn 33 Cute Points upon purchasing this product.
Happy Maker’s Balm – Pack of 4
Soft hands, happy makers. Pack of 4 beeswax balm hand salve.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE:
A complimentary silver tin box comes with this purchase. You can use the tin box to store the wrapped beeswax balm to keep it nice and clean by the sink or on your nightstand. The tin box is also useful to store small knick-knacks or candies.
How to apply:
- Take a small amount of it with your fingernail and place it on the back of your hand.
- Massage the beeswax salve into the back of your hands, palm, and fingers (also face and anywhere that’s dry).
- If your hands feel greasy that means you had too much of it. Wipe the excess off onto your arms and neck area.
- Continue your activity as usual and feel the benefits from the protective invisible seal that is the beeswax balm.
- Apply this beeswax hand salve before bed on your hands and face to keep your skin soft and rejuvenating while you’re sleeping.
- Before working with your hands to keep your skin from cracking.
- After washing your hands when your skin feels tight and dry.
- Apply the protective balm to any dry patches of skin on your body.
Is it all natural?
Happy Maker’s Balm is a hand salve that is 100% natural with NO preservatives. Made from local beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, & vitamin e oil. It is good for lips, face, hands, elbows, feet, anywhere that needs deep moisturizing. Enjoy the sweet scent of honey from the beeswax.
PS: there are no essential oils in this balm. I will update the sticker on the next batch.
- Paper wrapped: approximately 1.6 – 2 ounces/bar.
- Tin can: approximately 1 – 1.2 ounces/can.
In stock (can be backordered)
2 tins + 2 bars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.